First Dnipro Investment Company is Ukrainian limited liability company incorporated in 2004 to develop commercial and residential real estate projects in Kyiv city and region. The director of the company is a financial analyst and long-term advisor to the president of the Association of Ukrainian Banks Mr. Oleksiy Kusch. Our business formula is based on corporate governance principles of transparency and efficiency.
During this time, we built about 150,000 square meters with an amount of own investments over 80 million USD. Some of these projects have been sold, and some of them continue to be the property of our company.
The Ark – trade and office center on the Brovarsky ave in Kyiv. Total area – 55,000 sq. m. comprising an office area of nearly 22,000 sq. m. and retail space of 30,000 sq. m. Plot size – near 5 acres. FDIC was the landowner, developer of the concept, customer of the design and construction documentation. With all necessary approvals, permission for construction and signed tenancy contracts with core tenants the Ark was successfully sold in November 2007 to one of Western hedge funds.
Dominant – the first A class office center in Ukraine. FDIC was the co-owner of the most prestigious office center in Kiev with 3,700 sq. m. total area, located in the very heart of city business life – Besarabska square. At that time, it had the most expensive price of the 1 sq. m. in Kiev considering high quality materials, up-to-date technologies and perfect location. It was put in commission in 2004. FDIC has sold its part of the object in 2008. Today in place of our office in Dominant the Chanel luxury boutique is located – one of the largest in Europe and the only in Ukraine.
This luxury country-side residential area located 30 km. from Kyiv downtown and 15 km. from Boryspil International Airport (KBP) in an ecologically clean place, surrounded by natural lakes and meadows, on the left bank of the Dnipro river (opposite the famous Koncha Zaspa site on the right bank).
The choice of the site for the project was dictated by a careful analysis of soil and groundwater, as well as water in the surrounding lakes. Total area – 22 hectares of land and 27,000 sq. m. of villas and townhouses. Design and construction began in 2004 and was completed in 2007.
It was a unique project for Ukraine – first because sales started only after the construction was completed and the second its outstanding infrastructure with water supply from artesian wells.
Pure drinking water is supplied from a depth of 250 meters, Jurassic horizon with age 150-200 million years. Using such water for drinking, washing and preparing food on it, the residents are strengthening their health and longevity. Our premium water is recognized as one of the best qualities in Europe.
In addition to the water supply system, there is also a centralized wastewater collection and treatment system. The territory of Cherry Village is firmly guarded by its own security service with stationary posts, patrols, digital access control and video surveillance. As well as own operating company carrying out all kinds of utility services.
Such level of comfort and safety has attracted people who appreciate it, including representatives of other states that are somehow connected with Ukraine and Kiev. Among them are foreign citizens, who, in addition to all the advantages of Cherry Village, also appreciated the level of transparency of the purchase transaction and all paperwork.
- 12,000 sq. m. of buildings and 25,000 sq. m. territory including private beach on the lake, parks, playgrounds, etc.
- 12 rooms in the main building and 28 rooms in two separate villas in the park on the lake with open infinity pool and summer grill restaurant. Suites, junior suites, standard plus and standard rooms with modern design and everything for a comfortable stay, equipped with climate control system, LCD TV, safe and minibar. Each room also has a private bathroom with cosmetics and bath accessories. All hotel rates include unlimited access to the aqua-zone and swimming pools, SPA and the use of all services of the Wish Aqua & SPA Resort.
- AQUA ZONE: outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi with seawater, indoor swimming pool 25 meters in length, indoor swimming pool for newborns and children under 3 years old. All pools are filled with water from artesian wells with a depth of more than 240 meters. In addition, the best water purification and preparation systems are used: ultraviolet decontamination, ozonation and reduction of iron content.
- SPA: Hammam, Roman steam room, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, Mediterranean sauna, hammam for twin massage, salt grotto, aroma grotto, cosmetology, balneology, massage rooms with a wide range of treatments.
- FITNESS: gym with modern TechnoGym machines, martial arts hall and 3 group lessons rooms.
- RESTAURANTS of the author’s cuisine with a variety of dishes for every taste: main hall for 70 seats, grill restaurant with the lake view, two banquet halls for 100 and 20 seats, summer terrace with a pool bar, Phyto-cafe near indoor pool.
- KIDS CLUB: where children attend individual and group classes, communicate with peers and find friends.
- SUMMER ZONE: A large playground with options for relaxation and fitness, a dual-zone pool with sun loungers, a poolside bar and a restaurant’s summer terrace.
- Due to the location on the equipped and environmentally clean area, the hotel guests could join fitness activities in the open air: cycling, SUP-tours through scenic lakes, yoga, etc. Also, free private parking and high-speed Wi-Fi are available.
Another important area of services is corporate events: top management of large Ukrainian companies, representative offices of international companies, as well as international financial organizations choose Wish Aqua & SPA Resort to conduct their trainings, meetings and holidays.
Promising direction is brand new medical center, which opened in February 2020, with modern equipment and under supervision of experienced doctors specializing in physiotherapy, orthopedics, neurology, providing Anti-stress, Detox and Pain Management programs. Medical and health improvement services are a perspective area that is planned to be developed in the future.
5-storey B+ class office building with 11,500 m2. total space was commissioned in August 2012. Since then it gave comfortable accommodation for international and Ukrainian companies with activities in pharmaceuticals, logistics, foodstuffs & IT. The business process is based on the long-term lease of large office space.
The main advantages that attract customers are convenient location near one of the main city “gates” with a major transport interchange and 2 metro stations and direct highway to the Borispil International airport (KBP); well-developed infrastructure with ground and underground parking, Italian restaurant Matteo for 100 seats.
Also, in the business center there is a conference center with 3 halls on the ground floor, able to accommodate from 20 to 120 people, equipped with multimedia and acoustic systems, flipcharts and a coffee break area. Crystal conference center is the place where state organizations and companies constantly conduct their seminars and trainings.
But the main and unique difference of the Crystal office center is its autonomous heating / cooling and ventilation system based on Lennox (USA) air-to-air heat pumps. This system meets the highest standards of energy saving and it allowed the facility to be independent from the communal heating system and hot water supply. 44 machines of this system allow to provide a separate climate conditions in each office space. Crystal is a high-tech facility with realized concept of a smart house, high-speed LM (Germany) elevators, AGC (Japan) energy saving glass facade and modern security and video surveillance systems. All this allows to keep incredibly competitive operating rates. It is planned to carry out certification of the building according to LEED or BREEAM certification systems.
This is also why the Crystal business center is used by State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving and All-Ukrainian Mayors club as an example and a base for trainings and conferences.
- Today First Dnipro Investment Company owns operating businesses in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, recreational and medical services, as well as conferences and events, with stable cash flow indicators with growth potential.
- The company owns and operates 50,000 sq. m. of real estate and 80,000 sq. m. of land (100 % private property) and has all necessary units for the smooth operation of business, including engineering and security.
- Business system with the highest level of legal and financial security – the whole group of companies is conscientious taxpayers, all types of activities are regulated in accordance with the current legislation, all permits received or updated in a timely manner.
- Neither the legal entity (First Dnipro Investment Company LLC) nor its subsidiaries and owners are burdened with any credit liabilities or debts.